Friday, May 23, 2008

Yikes!! It's been literally months since I've posted last. My only excuse is being preoccupied with my back issue & all the legal issues surrounding it. I haven't stopped knitting either. I just finished 2 baby sweaters for Marie (longtime girlfriend from St. Luke's - her handsome bro is expecting his first baby girl in a few months). Pix to come (my cameras out of batteries).

Also, we just finished Wildwood for the twirlers. Unfortunately, Central Mountain kicked our butts (first time in 15 years that our girls didn't hold the championship. Stef did win the Most Outstanding Twirler Award. I did get a chance to get to the Alpaca Farm in Cape May, NJ while I was there....love that place.

Additionally, we just returned from Boston after attending Amy's (my oldest) graduation from Emerson College (Magna Cum Laude). Our truck got towed while we were unloading stuff into her apartment, then the truck died the night before graduation and it cost $1,000 to fix. We made it home, luckily, & it died again completely!! Not a fun time in Boston, but Amy has graduated & does have a job interview in NYC next Friday for a huge advertising company. GO AMZ!! Kick butt!!

At any rate, pix are a-comin'. I've also been working on my Mom & Dad's throw, sox, scarves, & I have a request for a shrug & a puppy outfit! So, I'm a busy bee. I'll post again soon, I promise!

No comments: